Wednesday, October 14, 2009


A few days ago me and my buddy Chris and I stumbled across this creepy abandoned coldusac that just so happened to be lined with barriers. Today, Keith and I went back and I dug one out, and formed some transition. This is the first post regarding it. I'll show the progress, but since I didn't show it before it was dug, I suppose this is the "before" for a before and after thing or something.
Stay posted...

We went back a week later with 12 bags and got the first half, maybe only quarter done.2 days after that, we went back and bondo'd it, and had a quick little session.

No comments: